In recent times adventure tourism has taken a great leap with topics of rafting, bungee jumping, canyoning, climbing, zip lines, trekking and all are stimulating experiences that provide a unique
experience. These activities are associated with a risk in which some people generate their concern, as they are potentially dangerous in these adventures.
Therefore, security can become a differential fact for the provider that guarantees an adventure service.
ISO 21101 establishes security management system
requirements for its adventure tourism providers, requiring a review of the activities they offer, first to understand the requirements of the participants, and then to define the security processes that
guarantee the activity under control. Any organization that provides
Adventure Tourism services that wants to highlight the safety of its customers as a corporate value.
- It allows to improve the safety performance.
- It favors the satisfaction of the expectations of
the participants and the personal security.
- Project on the market a safe practice of the activity.
- Supports compliance with applicable legal requirements.
- It allows to introduce improvements in the processes and their control.
- It allows obtaining the ISO 21101: 2014
Certificate by an accredited body.
Speaker of the event:
CONSULTANT IN TOURISM
- Specialist in Entrepreneurial Management for Tourism and Masters in Administration and Rural Development (UFRPE) with emphasis on Public Policies and Sustainable Development.
- Consultant, Lecturer and Auditor in the ABNT NBR ISO 21101 Standard
- Security Management System for Ecotourism and Tourism activities of Lead Auditor in Quality Management System (ABNT NBR ISO 9001).
- He has experience in the area of Tourism and Planning with emphasis on Ecotourism, Adventure Tourism, Rural Tourism and Experience Tourism.
- He worked in Consultancy work in the Implementation of the Security Management System for adventure tourism companies in
Porto de Galinhas, Recife, Fernando de Noronha, São Paulo, Mato Grosso. Among the various works, he acted in the ecotourism products and adventure and in the structuring of governorates in destinations such as Chapada de los Veadeiros (GO), Chapada Diamantina (BA), Nobles (MT), Chapada dos Guimarães (MT), Porto de Galinhas (PE), Serras Gerais (TO).
- As well as in the structuring of the Desportiva Fishing Product in the Valle del Araguaia Region (GO).
- Currently Associate ABNT and participant of the study commission of the Brazilian Committee of Tourism – Adventure Tourism subcommittee (CB 054), Businesswoman associated with ABETA
(Brazilian Association of Adventure Tourism and Ecotourism Companies), Representative of Vonát Consultoría (Empresa of Consultancy and Projects in Tourism) Instructor and Consultant with SEBRAE (Brazilian Service of Support to Micro and Small Companies)
Journalist | In charge of covering the entire event
Photographer and video producer. He has more than 10 years in the audiovisual production area and, since 2012 he has been working as a content editor and producer for social media. He is passionate about telling and creating stories, regardless of format and for whom.
He is one of the members of Seppia – Content Generation, a content and communication consultancy agency that believes in a professional relationship, but always humanized.